Skip to content
HP Latex 365Printer (V8L39A)
Click Here For Product Enquiry
Expand your applications—beat client expectations
- • Print on traditional signage substrates and beyond—up to 1.63 m (64 in)—print textiles with the ink collector2.
- • Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless.
- • Enjoy efficient, automated double-sided banner printing.
- • Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi.
Same day delivery—for highly demanding turnarounds
- • High quality at high speeds—31 m2 (334 ft2)/hr high-speed outdoor quality with HP OMAS, HP Latex Optimizer3.
- • Reach production speeds and avoid wait time—prints come out completely dry and ready to finish and deliver.
- • Gain productivity—reduce time between jobs with continuous printing.
- • You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner4.
Keep your running costs low—boost your capacity
- • Increase production time and reduce time monitoring the printer—automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
- • Save time—HP Custom Substrate Profiling and i1 embedded spectrophotometer make ICC profiling automatic5.
- • Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads.
- • Monitor your printer remotely with the free HP Latex Mobile app6.