Skip to content
HP Latex 375 Printer (V8N83A)
Click Here For Product Enquiry
Expand your applications—beat client expectations
- • Get higher margins2 printing on traditional signage substrates and beyond—even textiles3—up to 1.63 m (64 in).
- • Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless .
- • Enjoy efficient, automated double-sided banner printing.
- • Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi.
Same day delivery with more unattended production
- • High quality at high speeds—31 m2 (334 ft2)/hr high-speed outdoor quality with HP OMAS, HP Latex Optimizer4.
- • Increase unattended printing with confidence—change 3-liter HP Latex Ink cartridges while the printer runs.
- • Reach production speeds and avoid wait time—prints come out completely dry and ready to finish and deliver.
- • You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner5.
Keep running costs low with 3-liter ink cartridges
- • Help reduce your cost per print with cost-effective, 3-liter HP 871 Latex Ink Cartridges2.
- • Reduce time—HP Custom Substrate Profiling and i1 embedded spectrophotometer make ICC profiling automatic6.
- • Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads.
- • Monitor your printer remotely with the free HP Latex Mobile app7.