Skip to content
HP Latex 315 Printer (V7L46A)
Click Here For Product Enquiry
Expand your applications—beat client expectations
- • Print beyond paper—expand to self- adhesive vinyl, backlits, wall paper, and more—up to 1.37 m (54 in).
- • Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless.
- • Win new clients on eco standards—UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified inks; prints meet AgBB criteria.
- • Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi.
Same-day delivery—you can say “yes” to every job
- • Eliminate waiting time—prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing and delivery.
- • Produce high quality at speed—12 m2 (129 ft2 )/hr indoor quality with HP OMAS and HP Latex Optimizer.
- • Deliver jobs immediately with the automatic X-axis cutter.
- • You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner.
Compact, easy operation helps keep costs low
- • Free up workspace and your operator with front media loading and automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
- • Use optimized profiles, customize yours—HP Quick Substrate Profiling; easy FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP inbox.
- • Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads.
- • Monitor your printer remotely with the free HP Latex Mobile app.