Skip to content
HP Latex 560 Printer (M0E29A)
Click Here For Product Enquiry
Match peak demand with fast response times
- • Load rolls in one minute or less with the spindleless pivot table and automatic skew adjustment.
- • Respond fast with quality—up to 23 m2/hr (248 ft2/hr) indoor quality mode.
- • Cut risk, eliminate delays—prints are dry and scratch resistant2 immediately after printing.
- • Easily produce high-quality double-sided banners—automation enables efficiency and speed.
Get vivid color and consistent quality over time
- • Produce highly saturated prints with up to 50% more ink density,3 using vivid print modes.
- • Print colors right the first time with the i1 embedded spectrophotometer4 and HP Custom Substrate Profiling.
- • Consistent, day-one image quality over time—native 1200 dpi, user changes printheads, auto nozzle replacement.
- • Handle robust tiling applications with consistent colors to <= 2 dE20005 and +/- 1 mm/m length accuracy.
Keep costs low
- • Get the high-quality results of high-cost materials on lower cost banners and vinyls with the wiper roller.
- • Double your work space6—do all tasks from the front of the printer, including media/ink cartridge changes.
- • Cut 2 to 3 hours/month maintenance7— automatic maintenance, OMAS media calibration save operator time.
- • Plan production in advance, optimize supplies usage, and save time—utilities predict how much ink is needed.