Skip to content
HP Latex 335 Printer (V7L47A)
Click Here For Product Enquiry
Expand your applications—beat client expectations
- • Offer more—print on traditional signage substrates and beyond—up to 1.63 m (64 in).
- • Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless.
- • Win new clients on eco standards—UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified inks; prints meet AgBB criteria2.
- • Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi.
Same-day delivery—you can say “yes” to every job
- • Eliminate waiting time—prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing and delivery.
- • Produce high quality at speed—13 m2 (140 ft2)/hr indoor quality with HP OMAS and HP Latex Optimizer .
- • Deliver jobs immediately with the automatic X-axis cutter.
- • You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner.
Keep costs low—start with an affordable investment
- • Increase production time and reduce time monitoring the printer—automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
- • Use optimized profiles, customize yours—HP Quick Substrate Profiling; easy FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP inbox.
- • Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads.
- • Monitor your printer remotely with the free HP Latex Mobile app.